Think Global Recruitment does Videos!
We don’t know if you’ve heard but we are very excited to be launching a brand new website in the summer! While the designers are working hard on pulling ideas together and doing all of the technical stuff, we have opened our first video competition! Video is the next big thing and we’d love to share your overseas stories through this medium on our new site. By doing this short video, you will be inspiring other accountants to improve their lives by making a move too! So if you want to scream and shout about what a fantastic time that you’ve had, living and working overseas, please do enter our competition (did we mention that you’ll also be in with a chance of winning £1,000?)!
Maybe you’re a bit shy or don’t know what to say? We’ve listed questions and guidelines below and asked one of our very own international experts to record a video about his time overseas. Here’s Daniel, telling us about his time in Vienna:
How do I enter?
Simple, just set aside ten minutes to answer the following questions (in 3 minutes or less please – we know that there is so much to say!):
- Where did you move to and from, and what made you make this international move?
- What are the best things about your new location?
- How has the move assisted your career?
- We will be using the best videos to inspire other accountants who are thinking of making an overseas move
- Once you have recorded your video (can be done on a webcam, tablet, smartphone) use Dropbox to send the compressed video to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send a receipt once we have received it!
- The winning video will be judged on how innovative, inspiring and informative it is