International Business Development Manager
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER Flexible /Home Working
Enjoy working from home and want to continue flexible working?
Once you work in International Recruitment at Think Global Recruitment you won’t look back.
We don’t just change people’s careers… we improve their lives!
Customer Service and Improving Lives is our Number One Priority
Do you enjoy working with different cultures throughout the world?
Are you seeking a role with a difference?
Would you like the flexibility to manage your work around your family, sports and other interests?
Think Global Recruitment specialises in assisting accountants to move to new roles across the globe. Working with candidates and clients from locations such as the Caribbean, Canada, UK, Bermuda, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, quite literally everywhere, which adds a really interesting slant to the recruitment processes.
We aim to Improve Lives of everyone we come into contact with. With over 20 years success, we are seeking like-minded Consultants to join us.
- You love speaking to people, as you will spend the majority of your time speaking prospective and existing clients on the phone or by zoom
- Be creative in the way you source and approach prospects
- Use our advanced recruitment tools and support to source potential clients and vacancies
- Canvassing and liaising with clients at all levels including Partners, CEO’s and Human Resources
- Identifying, proposing and selling recruitment solutions to clients
- Providing advice and guidance regarding the recruitment process to clients
- Keeping the company data base up to date
- Enjoy being rewarded for your successes
What we offer
- Flexible working – working from the place that is convenient for you
- On target earnings of c£80,000 with an accelerator making £125,000 very achievable, no cap
- Realistic opportunity, tools, training and support to allow all consultants hit targets and achieve commissions
- The opportunity to work in a diverse market that has the flexibility to withstand a down turn in the economy
- An international database of live client contacts
- An excellent market reputation and recognised brand
- The opportunity to work alongside the most experienced in international recruitment
- Regular training and tools to continuously develop your skills
- Over 20 years of experience and contacts
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- A passion for the recruitment sector
- Experienced consultants that enjoy working independently, can work from home or the office and manage their own hours
- A self-belief, drive and determination to succeed
- A love of speaking to people
- Fearless when it comes to picking up the phone to speak to prospects
- A high level of service ethics and belief in our vision ‘’Improving Lives’’
- At least 3 years successful professional services recruitment experience
- A successful track record in providing excellent client service
- A desire to continuously develop and improve yourself
- Delighted to hear from those considering returning to the industry after time out
- Fluent English language skills
Think Global Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer that values diversity within the company. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination of any kind, including race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. status.
If this sounds like a role that you would enjoy and be successful in, please contact Abigail Stevens, firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering email outlining what interests you about this opportunity and why you feel you will be good in this position.