Located just off the coast of the US, the Cayman Islands are comprised of 3 islands in Caribbean tropical paradise with plenty of accountancy and finance career opportunities. Read our Top 10 Reasons for Moving to the Cayman Islands.
Think Global Recruitment’s Top 10 Reasons for moving to the Cayman Islands:
- Enjoy a fantastic Caribbean lifestyle amidst countless gorgeous, white-sand beaches and crystal-clear waters.
- Work opportunities are plentiful – the Cayman Islands is one of the largest financial offshore financial centres in the world
- A beautifully tropical and sunny climate that does not get cold in the winter months.
- There is no local or direct taxation anywhere in the Cayman Islands.
- You can make the most of easy access to the USA which is less than 90 minutes away by plane.
- This also a shopper’s paradise with lots of outlets for duty-free shopping.
- Enjoy an active social life in one of the world’s friendliest places.
- Take advantage of some of the best diving and snorkelling spots in the world and enjoy a range of other sports including sailing, football, hiking, golf and tennis.
- Savour mouth-watering cuisine in a culinary hotspot.
- The Cayman Islands also boast a busy party scene –there’s an array of lively, colourful events throughout the year.
If you are thinking of a move to the Cayman Islands or the Caribbean please get in touch / send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.