Thinking of making an international career move? Why not consider a move to the historic and stunning island of Jersey? Located off the coast of the UK, Jersey is the
largest of the Channel Islands and has plenty of accountancy and finance career opportunities. Read our Top 10 Reasons for Moving to Jersey.
Think Global Recruitment’s Top 10 Reasons for Moving to Jersey:
- Jersey is an extremely safe and friendly location that offers the perfect work life balance.
- There is very low personal tax (maximum 20% and c£6,000 tax free per annum).
- No commute to work!
- Opportunity to hit the UK for some weekend exploring!
- One of the most famous and well-established offshore centres and perfect for career progression.
- Jersey has a strong presence of global companies in the financial services arena, providing good opportunity to gain great experience!
- Jersey is an international finance centre with 55 banks, over 33,000 registered companies and more than £150 billion deposited in the Island at any one time.
- Benefit from a remarkable quality of life with superb beaches, dramatic coastlines and tranquil countryside.
- The islands offer superb sports facilities, particularly water sports, golf, tennis and football and is a must for lovers of the outdoors!
- Close links to Europe, perfect for a little adventure. Direct flights from Jersey include Aberdeen, Alicante, Amsterdam, Belfast, Dublin, Edinburgh, Geneva, Glasgow, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Malaga, Nice and Paris.
If you are an accountant and have any questions or would like to make a move to Jersey then please do not hesitate to contact us through applying to one of our vacancies or email email@example.com.