Join a dynamic Corporate Finance Team in beautiful Auckland, New Zealand, and take on the exciting role of Valuations Manager. Our client is expanding their valuations practice rapidly and are in need of talented valuations managers to drive success and engage with its varied client base. With this opportunity, you’ll have the chance to make a significant impact while enjoying the unique lifestyle that New Zealand has to offer.
- Work with nationwide as well as global clients, typically medium-sized businesses and private equity firms across a range of industries.
- New Zealand offers a unique lifestyle that combines a thriving business environment with breath taking natural landscapes.
- You will take the lead in developing and growing valuations offerings and in time, gain the freedom and autonomy to make it your own and shape its future.
- Experience a healthy work-life balance that allows you to enjoy both professional growth and personal fulfillment.
- Deal directly with decision-makers in the client organisation
- New Zealand boasts a stable and resilient economy, which provides a secure foundation and minimizes job market volatility.
- Auckland consistently ranks among the top cities worldwide for quality of life, offering excellent healthcare, education, safety, and recreational amenities.
A little bit about you:
- Confident in leadership abilities and able to manage and motivate a team.
- Driven to achieve results.
- Excellent communication skills, both internally and with clients and stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and proactive with an ability to take initiative.
To thrive in this role, you should have the following experience and qualifications:
- Minimum of five years experience in Corporate Finance/valuation.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
- Business development experience is preferred.
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)