How would you like to live in Brisbane, the Sunshine state? A stunning modern city on the water, close to the some of Australia’s most beautiful beaches, the Gold Coast, Great Barrier Reef and so many more areas of natural beauty? This top 10 international CA firm is offering you the opportunity to make your dream come true.
The Role & Benefits
- A global consulting firm invites you to apply for the role of Valuations Manager – Corporate Finance
- Work with a client base includes well-known international brands, family run businesses, government bodies and not-for-profit organisations, across a range of industrie s
- You will receive regular training and person development
- You will be part of an international team with people from the UK, Ireland, South Africa, US, Philippines and all over the world
- Close interaction with partners, who are very approachable
- Be part of a leadership programme, tailored to your needs
- On the job training & support, extensive program of in-house learning and development resources, as well as opportunities to access training from leading industry providers
- Work in modern, open plan office
- A supportive social environment and community projects
- The team are social and they have many firm activities and events
- Brisbane is the 3 rd largest city in Australia
- Live in Brisbane, a stunning modern city on the water, close to the some of Australia’s most beautiful beaches, the Great Barrier Reef and so many more areas of natural beauty
The Ideal Applicant
- Qualified CFA, CA, ACA, ACCA, CPA or similar
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in a valuations role ideally within a professional services firm
- Worked on a range of business valuations including exposure to intangible assets, options and impairments testing
- The core accountabilities include taking ownership on analysis and writing reports, building relationships with the team and clients and being a trusted advisor alongside a great valuer
- Have strong analytical skills and commercial awareness
- Be proficient in a wider range of valuation services including Purchase Price Allocations, Intangible Asset Valuations, Convertible Notes, Employee Equity Valuations and Impairment Testing.
- Excellent, Fluent, English language skills
- A desire to add value to your clients
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)