Use your valuations experience to gain a role within this expanding team in a firm that really cares and experience an enhanced lifestyle.
Join this established valuation and litigation support team in Montreal and use your English and French language skills to provide a high level of service to a variety of clients on interesting projects.
- This is a key strategic role as a Manager in the Valuations team of this firm
- This firm is consistently voted as the best employer in Canada
- This entrepreneurial firm is one of the fastest growing companies in Canada
- Manage a team carrying out valuations requiring transaction pricing, regulatory and financial reporting, income tax or estate planning and strategic decision making
- Be involved in litigation support, business valuations, intellectual property valuations, financial modelling, purchase pricing etc
- Industry and market financial research
- Use your commercial acumen, knowledge and experience to contribute to the development of the team, work and work processes
- Build strong client relationships
- Train and develop other team members
- Network to maximise business development opportunities
- Professional qualification CPA/CA/ACA/ACCA or the equivalent
- Bilingual English & French
- 4 years plus within a professional services firm, with at least 2 in valuations
- People management experience
- Willingness to travel if needed
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV quoting (12735) in the subject line.
For up-to-date vacancies and international job market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.