Fulfill your lifelong ambition and move to the Caribbean! Paradise awaits …
Crystalline waters, fabulous beaches, balmy year-round weather, Michelin star restaurants, low crime rate and a fantastic community of international residents – The Cayman Islands are waiting!
As US Tax Manager you will be joining a growing team of experts helping clients solve complex business issues whilst living the dream in tropical paradise!
- The client portfolio will consist of Wealth and Asset Management clients.
- Use your specialist tax knowledge to deal with complex tax issues
- Enjoy a multicultural environment with team members from all over the world
- Showcase your expertise and be the face of the US Tax team
- The Cayman Islands offer sublime dinning, majestic beaches, hospitable weather and everything in between!
- Enjoy an excellent tax-free salary
- Grow and develop your career within Big Four
- This company offers amazing career progression opportunities
- Venture to hidden gems to experience secluded and exclusive adventures
- Manage a team of top Tax professionals
- Recognise new business and sales opportunities
- Great work-life balance and time to relax and embrace the beautiful natural environment
- Cayman has a variety of schools that use state-of-the-art equipment and learning resources ideal for parents relocating with children
- Showcase your skills and develop, mentor and coach a thriving team
- For the foodies – there are many brilliant restaurants and cafes influenced by several countries
- Shorter commute to work means more time at the beach and adventure
- The Cayman Islands are one of the biggest offshore tax havens
- Drive your own development with the support of the company
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- Professional accounting qualification (CA, CPA, ACCA, ACA)
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance, Taxation, Business or a Law Degree
- 5+ years US Tax experience within an International Accounting firm
- Asset/Wealth Management or Private Equity industry experience
- Proven up to date tax knowledge or relevant rules and regulations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Innovative and passionate about working as part of a diverse team
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Proven ability to develop and mentor junior team members
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)