Showcase your expertise as US Tax Manager and live your best life within a leading global practice in a world-class destination.
Living in Bermuda means inevitably encountering this spectacular landscape. Breathtaking beaches, from bright white to luxurious pink hues, still in their purest form. To top it all off, the island is packed full of culture, amazing food and captivating architecture.
- The client portfolio will consist of leaders within the financial services industry – insurance, hedge funds, investment and mutual funds etc.
- Join one of the Top CA firms globally
- Hamilton, is a treasure trove for foodies and art lovers
- Manage client engagements including staffing and economics
- Enjoy a multicultural environment with team members from all over the world
- Venture to hidden gems to experience secluded and exclusive adventures
- Manage a team of top Tax professionals
- You will be joining a team of experts helping clients solve complex business issues.
- Bermuda has a low-tax regimen
- Sail on the cerulean waters around the island
- Develop strong relationships with various clients
- Great work/life balance and time to relax and embrace the beautiful natural environment.
- Participate in the training and development of the tax team
- Bermuda has a variety of schools that use state-of-the-art equipment and learning resources ideal for parents relocating with children
What you need to apply for this role:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance, Taxation, Business or a Law Degree
- US CPA Qualification/Admitted to practice Law in the US/Hold relevant US Tax Certification
- 5+ years US Tax experience within and international Accounting firm
- Insurance, Investment Partnerships, Hedge Funds, Private Equity experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven leaderships skills and the ability to develop and mentor junior team members
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)