This is a new role due an increase in transactions in the market, team success and growth.
Great opportunity to move to the UK and work with deals in one of the largest stock exchanges. Be part of the excitement of Brexit and its effect on the market as it unfolds.
- Provide M&A advice and assistance to a wide range of clients
- Clients include PLCs. Limited organisations and private equity houses
- Work on Acquisitions, joint ventures, buy-outs, initial public offerings (IPOs) disposals, debt financing, and other transactions.
- Provide support from analysis at the strategic stage, deal evaluation, through to completion.
- Work closely with the Deal Advisory, Audit, Tax and other Advisory teams
- This is an international team
- Strong academic background with financial qualifications such as ACA
- Experience of financial due diligence is highly regarded, though we would consider candidates with experience of managing advisory or transaction related engagement or with other skills and the aptitude to learn
- Strong analytical skills including the ability of interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong personal impact
- Ability to perform consistently at a high level under pressure
- IT skills – strong excel, PowerPoint and word skills desired
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.