Graduates seeking a career that will open up global opportunities to you in the future? Study and work in a lovely environment for a world renowned employer.We are working with one of the four largest accountancy firms in the world to assist them in finding graduates to take up Trainee Accountant positions for 2019. You will go through a 3 year trainee-ship, which at the end you will come away with a world recognised professional qualification.
- An amazing global employer for your CV!
- Train with a Big Four accountancy practice
- Being in the Channel Islands give you the best of both worlds, part of the UK practice and yet a smaller office means more responsibility and exposure, quicker commutes to work and work/life balance
- Work with a diverse portfolio of clients including Private Equity, Banking, Asset servicing, Real Estate, Retail & Commercial sectors
- Train in either Audit or Tax with the opportunity of experiencing projects in other departments such as advisory, transactions etc
- Enjoy amazing training and support whilst you train
- Experience client contact from the start and providing a service that adds value
- Become an innovative problem solver
- Enjoy career progression in the Channel Islands, UK or across the globe – others who trained in the last few years have progressed to Director level in Hong Kong, Senior Management levels in the UK, Europe and into key industry roles across the globe
- Receive a market leading salary
- Choose to become qualified as either ICAEW (Institute of Chartered Accountants or England and Wales) or ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
- Enjoy working in a lovely modern building close to the sea front
- Work in a culturally diverse team of like minded individuals
- Enjoy being on a friendly, fun island, always just a short distance from to the beach, golf courses or the office
- Jersey is a short flight from a number of UK airports, Ireland and other European locations
- British/ European passport – unfortunately they are unable to sponsor to get housing licences for these roles
- A minimum of a 2:1 degree
- Plus a minumum of 260 UCAS points. (BCC or better)
- GCSE – B in Maths and C in English or higher
- Client service ethic
- Commercial acumen
- Low tax – the first £15,400 is tax free and the remainder between 0% and 20% tax
- All tuition fees fully paid for
- Generous study leave paid for
- Flexible working
- 36 days holiday a year, plus option to buy additional holidays.
- Flights to the island and 4 weeks accommodation on arrival
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.