Enjoy the thriving city of London with its’ teaming array of cultural and architectural places to visit and explore combined together with a thriving global business centre! A city that offers both personal and career opportunities as well as an extensive list of things to do in the city and the picturesque countryside.
- Join this global consulting company as a Manager in their Audit team
- This position focuses primarily in their advisory and assurance services in the Technical Risk Assurance side
- A firm which encourages entrepreneurialism and listens to ideas and actively provides a supportive environment
- Be part of a diverse team of experienced professionals who are dedicated to providing a top service to their clients
- A company known to encourage personal and career development through mentorship programmes and extensive training.
- An opportunity to utilise your innovative and analytical skills in coming up with technical innovative ideas with regards to audit
- A team where strong collaboration and communication skills are valued
- Technical skills and IT General Controls experience is key
- Ability to communicate across all levels of IT management with regards to status of audits as well as communicating implications.
- Escalate and communicate potential problems
- Manage and assist IT audit graduates
- Focus on exceptional client delivery
- Showcase your strong skills on all client engagements from overseeing projects in terms of timelines, budgets, deliverables right through to completion and presentation
- Fantastic opportunity to initiate new solutions and ideas to keep up with the ever-changing technologies
- Ability to assess and understand the client’s technical and systems environment in order to deliver the correct audits.
- Knowledge in creating efficient process controls to manage risk around information security, computer operations, systems design and development to optimise efficiencies
- Able to understand the risk of control deficiencies and testing risk outcomes
- Experience of IT application control reviews
- Audit knowledge in ERP packages
- IT general controls experience in external audit engagements
- Testing methodologies – Revenue, Purchases and Stock
- Multi industry experience including to but not limited to financial services, technology, gaming and manufacturing
- Experience of auditing ERP packages such SAP, Oracle & Dynamics AX (Desirable)
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)