It’s time to make that big career move! Why not join a reputable global organisation with its headquarters located in one of the most picturesque locations in the world – New Zealand.
As a Technical Accounting Senior Manager for one of the largest global market trading firms situated in New Zealands most vibrant city Auckland, you will have an amazing opportunity to assist engagement teams and promote accounting knowledge and audit quality throughout the network.
The role offers
- Explore and enjoy a vibrant community a ten minute walk from the beach, dine in seaside restaurants and bars, and enjoy the beautiful weather
- Experience ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Experience an array of different attractions
- Enjoy working in a multicultural environment where all diversities are welcomed
- Enjoy flexible and agile work practices that focus on people’s wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship
- Moving to Auckland and working in this role will improve your work/life balance
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- CA qualification or the equivalent
- 5+ years experience as an auditor, preferably to a manager level and/or experience working in an accounting technical role within a large corporate entity, governmental reporting environment or large accounting firm
- Strong knowledge of New Zealand GAAP or IFRS
- Have an eye for detail and will enjoy the changing landscape of the regulatory environment
- Strong skills in communication and ability to support others in their delivery of quality audits and advisory engagements
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Good presentation skills
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)