“Nau mai”- Welcome to Auckland!
Where urban life and natural splendour intersect – A city rich in diverse cultures and friendly people but the true charm lies in its natural beauty, with pristine beaches, verdant volcanic peaks, and twin harbours facing the Pacific Ocean and the Tasman Sea. Join this world renowned CA firm and relish all this welcoming city has to offer.
- Have an opportunity to serve some of the biggest names both local and international
- Use your specialist tax knowledge to deal with complex tax issues
- The sunsets over the skyline are simply stunning
- You will be joining a team of experts helping clients solve complex business issues
- Form part of a national senior management team
- It’s welcoming and safe. New Zealanders are known for being friendly and welcoming
- Recognise business and sales opportunities
- Great work/life balance and time to relax and embrace fantastic environment
- Support and manage senior team members with client work
- You can go glamping in so many b-e-a-uuutiful spots
- Join one of the Top CA firms globally
- You will form part and manage a diverse team within a collaborative environment
- Enjoy a multicultural environment
- Develop strong relationships with a range of corporate clients
- Mentor, train and develop junior tax professionals
- The city is a safe and prosperous city that offers plenty of opportunities and advantages for families
Qualification and experience needed:
- CA/ACCA/CPA qualified or Law degree
- Relevant New Zealand Tax experience
- Corporate tax compliance experience
- Innovative and passionate about working as part of a diverse team
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to deal with complex tax issues
- Proven leaderships skills and the ability to develop and mentor junior team members
- Have the right to work in New Zealand or Australia/Returning to New Zealand
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)