Guernsey is an idyllic island, with stunning scenery, a pleasant climate, low unemployment, low crime, and low tax rates which is only a few of the reasons why approximately 60,000 people are proud to call this beautiful island their home. You can experience the ideal balance between a vibrant business centre and a calm and relaxing lifestyle.
You will also be joining a fantastic tax team of 15 people which allows you to form close relationships within. You will be working closely with clients and being available to assist the directors with not only client work but business development also.
- Good Split of Advisory vs Compliance
- This is a social office where the team aims to provide an excellent professional service to the clients, whilst also making it a fun and welcoming place to be and people socialise together
- Sunny microclimate and short working hours in the summer, great beaches, and pretty towns
- Receive world class training
- Enjoy quick career progression based on merit
- Friendly, inclusive work force. Employees from a variety of different backgrounds and nationalities.
- Live near the UK and Europe, with access to short flights to these locations.
- Opportunities to work closely with private and high net worth clients
The ideal Candidate
- ACA, ACCA, CTA or ATT or equivalent qualification
- minimum of 5 years post qualification experience
- Substantial UK Tax knowledge and exposure
- Good numeracy, logical and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)