Ready to take the next step in your career? How about an opportunity to join a Big Four firm on an island, that boast beautiful coastlines, dreamy harbours, and plenty of classic charm? Join a growing team as Tax Senior Manager while you enjoy an excellent work-life balance, warmer climate and picture-perfect view.
You will manage and advise a diverse portfolio of large Financial Services clients. Use your expertise to expand business networks both internally and externally and develop new business opportunities. As part of Senior Management, you will be responsible for developing, coaching and managing junior staff.
Why this role?
- Fantastic opportunity to move from medium tier to Big Four.
- Shorter commute to work means more time at the beach.
- Opportunity to gain Big Four experience and strengthen your career platform
- The firm are known for excellent training and development opportunities
- Good base to travel to the UK and Europe and enjoy different cultures
- Provide tax services to a diverse range of clients from internationally recognised banks, fund managers to high-net-worth individuals to local industries
- The Channel Islands offer a unique political climate
- Managing a varied portfolio of clients (including a broad spectrum of Financial Services clients), including tax compliance and tax advice, both local and international.
- Working closely with directors and partners across the firm’s departments.
- The firm works in close partnership with the UK practice, this allows you to maintain the connection and progression opportunities while being based on a beautiful island
- Great location for professionals moving with children as The Channel Islands have excellent schools based on the UK systems
- Enjoy stunning coastlines, a friendly expat community and warmer climate than the mainland UK.
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- CA/ACCA/ACA/CTA qualified or equivalent
- UK Corporation Tax or other similar Commonwealth Jurisdictions experience
- International Tax Experience including Tax Pricing
- Tax Compliance and Tax Advisory experience
- Excellent report writing skills
- Confident and passionate engaging in business development.
- Experienced at developing, leading and motivating a diverse team
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number MF13190 and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)