Ditch the daily commute and enjoy an excellent work-life balance in scenic location by relocating to the Channel Islands!
Opportunity to join a growing tax team within a Big Four CA Firm with a well-established presence in the Channel Islands and globally. The successful candidate will join the team as a Tax Senior Manager and enjoy a diverse role providing tax advisory and compliance to a varied client portfolio of local and international clients.
In the Channel Islands, you will benefit from excellent opportunities for growth and exposure due the economic strength of the prominent financial sector across the islands. The firm work in close partnership with the UK practise allowing you to maintain the connection and progression opportunities while being based on a beautiful island famed for stunning coastlines, a friendly expat community and warmer climate than the mainland UK.
Why this role?
- Work within a CA Firm that have a strong global network as well as an excellent position in the Channel Islands
- The firm are known for excellent training and development opportunities allowing for a progressive career within this growing tax team
- Provide tax services to a diverse range of clients from internationally recognised banks, fund managers to high net worth individuals to local industries
- It is an exciting time to relocate to the Channel Islands due the current changes to the tax systems, which will allow you to be at the forefront as a trusted adviser in a new tax environment
Why the Channel Islands?
- Picture perfect scenery including stunning beaches and coastlines, breathtaking cliffs and caves and quaint country lanes and woodlands
- A lively waterfront eating and drinking scene as well as more traditional country pubs to discover and sample locally brewed ale
- Plenty of outdoor and sporting activities to enjoy including kayaking, sailing, football, badminton and even skydiving!
- Settle in quickly within the international expat community
- Very low crime rates
- Excellent schools based on the UK systems making it a great location for professionals moving with children
- Due to the short commute times and excellent work-life balance, you will have plenty of time to discover your new home and enjoy all the island has to offer
- Qualified CA/ACA/ACCA/CTA or similar
- Currently or very recently working as a Tax Senior Manager
- Experience in both Tax Advisory and Tax Compliance
- Experience in UK Tax or another similar Commonwealth Jurisdiction
- International Tax Experience including Transfer Pricing
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.