Seeking a work/life balance and a varied Tax role including advisory work across Corporate and some Private Clients. Want to move up to a Big Four Firm and do it on a lovely island with short commutes and lovely beaches? This could your dream role!
- Work for this Big Four firm with an excellent reputation globally
- Advising a variety of clients on UK and Channel Islands tax
- Good mix of tax analysis, compliance and advisory
- The portfolio will be varied mainly Corporate clients, also with Private Client/High Networth
- Supervise junior staff members
- Build rapport and trust with clients
- Receive world class training
- Enjoy career progression based on merit
- Live and work on a beautiful island that offers a short commute to work, a micro climate with lovely summers, nice beaches, friendly and safe environment.
- Live in close proximity to the UK and Europe
- Tax or Accountancy Qualification
- 3 years plus tax experience gained in professional practice
- Excellent communication skills
- Working rights to work in the UK or Europe
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)