Varied tax role looking after very interesting international Corporate and Private Clients in this lovely offshore location.
- Work for this international large accountancy practice
- Enjoy a portfolio of clients spanning a large number of different sectors including financial services, industry, entrepreneurs etc
- Clients will be both local and international
- Provide clients with advice on tax structures and come up with innovative solutions
- Advisory projects will include M&A work
- Manage a team of tax professionals
- Be involved in business development including proposals and pitches
- Be proactive and strategic in identifying ways to improve your clients business
- Be responsible for tax compliance work
- Live and working the Channel Islands with a very short commute to work, lovely beaches and a micro climate offering the opportunity to use those beaches
- Moving to the Channel Islands and working in this role will improve your work/life balance
- Professional qualification CA/ACA/CTA or the equivalent
- Currently or very recently working at a Tax Manager
- Tax Advisory experience
- UK tax experience is essential
- Strong leadership skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of supervising and developing others
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endvevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)