Home to a variety of scenic highlights that both inspire and captivate – the Isle of Man is known as the gem of the Irish Sea for a reason!
The lifestyle on the Isle of Man would be a great fit for professionals looking for a positive work-life balance, minimal commute times and a safe environment in a location with very low crime rates. This is your opportunity to join Big Four in one of the most beautiful and prominent Financial Services Sectors.
Why this role?
- Develop your career within Big Four
- Enhance your exposure by working in a leading Financial Services hub
- Venture to hidden gems and experience secluded and exclusive adventures
- People on the island look after each other, and the community activities are second to none
- Streamline your experience by working on an interesting portfolio of clients
- Great scope for progression with exciting new projects upcoming due to recent client wins
- You will be involved in business development initiatives
- Enjoy all the training and progression opportunities that come with being a part of a global firm
- Have an opportunity to present your ideas
- Work as a part of a friendly and multi-cultural team with a number of expats from all over the world
- Manage and develop a team of top tax professionals
- Enjoy an excellent quality of life and an island lifestyle while being within easy reach to the mainland UK and Ireland
- Earn a highly competitive salary with a lower tax-rate than mainland UK
The Ideal Applicant:
- A professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CA or the equivalent)
- ATT or equivalent qualification would be an asset
- VAT knowledge and experience essential
- Relevant Manx, UK or International Direct tax experience beneficial
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to identify and secure new business opportunities
- A passion for your career and a desire to progress
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)