From going for a surf at the famous Bondi Beach to wandering through galleries and museums that tell fascinating stories. Amazing markets, dining spots, adventure walks and everything in between – its easy to seek out some sunshine and a good time in Sydney. This is your opportunity to showcase your expertise as Tax Manger and join a Big Four giant within this captivating harbour city.
As Tax Manager you will be joining a diverse and victorious team of experts assisting corporate clients with the planning, implementation, and running of their global mobility programs
- Work for one of the biggest names in audit across the world
- Stop for a surf or scuba dive or just relax on one of Sydney’s many beautiful, world famous beaches.
- The client portfolio will consist of large corporate clients globally and high net worth individuals.
- You will manage the day to day coordination of the Global Mobility Tax service delivery
- Work with local and overseas teams in managing and delivering on the compliance aspect (including tax returns, tax equalisation calculations) of the global mobility programs
- Catch a ferry to Manly Beach for a leisurely stroll around its beach-side cafes
- Have an opportunity to serve some of the biggest names across the globe
- Jump on a train at minutes Sydney’s Central Station and within 90 you’ll be stepping into the Blue Mountains for an unforgettable experience
- You will form part and manage a diverse team within a collaborative environment
- Sydney is very well-connected. You’ll find buses, trains and ferries that will take you through the city, and to mountain getaways, the countryside and beyond
- Liaise with and managing various stakeholders in delivery quality service
- Take a wander around the thriving city parks, exciting cultural events, bars, buzzing beach-side cafes, markets and art exhibitions
- Enjoy a great work-life balance compared to other firms on this level
- Assist in problem solving and the delivery of innovation solutions to clients
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Enjoy working in a multicultural environment where all diversities are welcomed
- Enjoy a flexible working arrangement
- Conduct training as well as mentoring junior team members
The ideal candidate:
- Professional qualification CA/CTA or equivalent
- 5+ yeas Tax experience within a Top 10 CA firm
- Currently a Tax Manager or very recently
- Expatriate/Global Mobility Service experience
- Experience in engaging with a large amount of clients
- Individual income tax experience
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Proven ability to develop and mentor junior team members
- Based in Sydney
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)