This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing tax team within a CA Firm with a well-established presence in the Channel Islands and globally. The successful candidate will join the team as a Tax Manager and enjoy a diverse role providing tax advisory and compliance to a varied client portfolio of local and international clients.
In the Channel Islands, you will benefit from excellent opportunities for growth and exposure due the economic strength of the prominent financial sector across the islands. The firm work in close partnership with the UK practise allowing you to maintain the connection and progression opportunities while being based on a beautiful island famed for stunning coastlines, a friendly expat community and warmer climate than the mainland UK.
Why this role?
- Work within a CA Firm that have a strong global network as well as an excellent position in the Channel Islands
- The firm are known for excellent training and development opportunities allowing for a progressive career within this growing tax team
- Provide tax services to a diverse range of clients from internationally recognised banks to high net worth individuals to local industries
- It is an exciting time to relocate to the Channel Islands due the current changes to the tax systems, which will allow you to be at the forefront as a trusted adviser in a new tax environment
Why the Channel Islands?
- Picture perfect scenery including stunning beaches and coastlines, breathtaking cliffs and caves and quaint country lanes and woodlands
- A lively waterfront eating and drinking scene as well as more traditional country pubs to discover and sample locally brewed ale
- Plenty of outdoor and sporting activities to enjoy including kayaking, sailing, football, badminton and even skydiving!
- Settle in quickly within the international expat community
- Very low crime rates
- Excellent schools based on the UK systems making it a great location for professionals moving with children
- Due to the short commute times and excellent work-life balance, you will have plenty of time to discover your new home and enjoy all the island has to offer
- Currently or very recently working as a Tax Manager
- Experience in both Tax Advisory and Tax Compliance
- A professional qualification such as CTA/ACCA/CPA etc
- Financial Services client experience in desirable
- Flexibility to quickly adapt to new systems and working environments
A very competitive salary, benefits package and relocation package
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting (TGR12637) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.