From historic castles, lovely beaches, cliff top walks, a great mix of modern and old architecture, and a friendly expat community – living in the Channel Islands is truly idyllic. Join a growing team as Tax Manager while you enjoy many social events, an excellent work-life balance, warmer climate and picture-perfect view.
Why this role?
- Work a across an interesting mix of advisory and compliance work
- Shorter commute to work means more time at the beach.
- Enjoy advising a wide range of clients including High Networth Individuals, international Financial Service Corporate Clients and local business including retail and tourism
- Carry out tax planning for your own portfolio of corporate clients and high net worth individuals
- Good base to travel to the UK and Europe and enjoy different cultures
- Work on complex and challenging tax issues for international clients
- Lead, manage and develop more junior members of the team
- Great location for professionals moving with children as The Channel Islands have excellent schools based on the UK systems
- Be involved in business development
- This top 10 firm has an excellent market reputation, offers flexible working and a fun working environment
- Enjoy stunning coastlines, a friendly expat community and warmer climate than the mainland UK.
- Short commute to work and flexible working allows you to let your work wrap around your life
- They have their own sports and social club that is very active and makes settling in very each
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- Professional qualification
- At least 4 years UK or Channel Islands tax experience
- Experience of providing excellent client service and adding value
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)