Seeking a tax role that offers flexible working, this could be an excellent opportunity to get your life balance back. Living in the Channel Islands can be idyllic with short commutes to work and time to enjoy the microclimate and lovely beaches.
- Work closely and support the Tax Director and Senior Manager
- Work a across an interesting mix of advisory and compliance work
- Enjoy advising a wide range of clients including High Networth Individuals, international Financial Service Corporate Clients and local business including retail and tourism
- Carry out tax planning for your own portfolio of corporate clients and high net worth individuals
- Work on complex and challenging tax issues for international clients
- Manage your own budget
- Lead, manage and develop more junior members of the team
- Be involved in business development
- This top 10 firm has an excellent market reputation, offers flexible working and a fun working environment
- Short commute to work and flexible working allows you to let your work wrap around your life
- They have their own sports and social club that is very active and makes settling in very each
- From historic castles, lovely beaches, cliff top walks, a great mix of modern and old architecture, living in the channel islands is idyllic
- Be a very short flight from the mainland UK, Ireland, France and the rest of Europe.
- Generous salary package with benefits and relocation package
Qualifications and Experience to be successful
- Professional qualification
- At least 4 years UK or Channel Islands tax experience
- Experience of providing excellent client service and adding value
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)