Showcase your expertise as US Tax Manager and live your best life within a leading global practice in a world-class destination.
Living in Cayman means inevitably encountering breath-taking beaches, remarkable diving and snorkeling sites plus an abundance of attractions and adventure, exquisite dining and shopping, booming art scene and interesting people form all over the world.
- The client portfolio will consist of leaders within the financial services industry – insurance, hedge funds, investment and mutual funds and more
- Join a close knit team and one of the Top CA firms globally
- A true treasure trove for foodies and art lovers
- Manage client engagements including staffing and economics
- Enjoy a multicultural environment with team members from all over the world
- Venture to hidden gems to experience secluded and exclusive adventures
- Manage a team of top Tax professionals
- You will be joining a team of experts helping clients solve complex business issues.
- Sail on the cerulean waters around the island
- Develop strong relationships with various clients
- Great work/life balance and time to relax and embrace the beautiful natural environment
- Benefit from a TAX FREE salary
- Participate in the training and development of the tax team
The ideal profile:
- US CPA Qualification/Admitted to practice Law in the US/Hold relevant US Tax Certification/ACCA or the equivalent
- Degree in Accounting or Finance, Taxation, Business or a Law Degree
- 5+ years US Tax experience within an international Accounting firm
- Financial Services industry experience Insurance
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven leaderships skills and the ability to develop and mentor junior team members
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)