Live and work in the beautiful city of Zurich! See yourself enjoying the combination of city work life together with that of nature. One of the few cities located by the water which presents beauty at its best! This can be a reality if you join this global financial services organisation in their Financial Crime Compliance IT Team as a Software Engineer
- Be part of a transformation program that focusses on bringing Compliance forward and developing the strategic platform (Cloudera)
- Work in a dynamic Agile environment together with exposure to top software methodologies
- Work in a team that believes in collaboration and team work globally across business units including IT, Data Science and Compliance
- Be part of a diverse number of projects whilst enabling skills growth and experience
- A relevant degree in Software Engineering
- Data processing experience Ideally using Python or Java
- Ability to build ETL pipeline ideally with Oracle or another ETL tool such as Informatica, Microsoft SSIS etc
- Database, data-warehousing and data modelling knowledge
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with an outgoing personality and desire to constantly learn new technologies
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)