Are you a Tax specialist? Are you ready to take the next step in your career with prospects to take your place as Partner in the near future? Join this world renown CA firm and discover why Wellington was crowned the world’s most liveable city two years in a row.
Compact, creative, and heaving with culture – Wellington city is quite possibly one of the hippest capital cities in the world. With the picturesque harbour, the gorgeous countryside, and the quaint signs of history woven throughout the city lets not forget the aroma from the various boutique coffee roasters creating mouth-watering offerings throughout the city.
Why this role?
- Use your specialist tax knowledge to deal with complex tax issues
- Reported to have more cafes, restaurants, and bars per capital than New York city, Wellington has a thriving café culture to keep you fully fueled
- You will be joining a team of experts helping clients solve complex business issues
- Form part of a national senior management team
- Kiwis are generally known as easy-going and welcoming people, but the amount of friendliness in Wellington is truly overwhelming
- Recognise business and sales opportunities
- Numerous festivals and cultural celebrations take place in the city and there is always an exciting event happening somewhere.
- Great work/life balance and time to relax and embrace fantastic environment
- Support and manage senior team members with client work
- Join one of the Top CA firms globally
- Public transport is far superior to the other major centres
- You will form part and manage a diverse team within a collaborative environment
- Have an opportunity to serve some of the biggest names across the country
- The capital is home to many cultural institutions (museums, art galleries, theatres, etc.)
- Enjoy a multicultural environment
- Welcome to New Zealand’s culture capital
- Develop strong relationships with a range of corporate clients
- Wellington boasts stunning natural beauty and picturesque surroundings
- Mentor, train and develop junior tax professionals
- The city is a safe and prosperous city that offers plenty of opportunities and advantages for families
Qualification and experience:
- CA/ACCA/CPA qualified or Law degree
- Relevant Tax experience within practice
- Corporate tax compliance experience
- Innovative and passionate about working as part of a diverse team
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to deal with complex tax issues
- Proven leaderships skills and the ability to develop and mentor junior team members
- Have the right to work in New Zealand or Australia/Returning to New Zealand
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)