How would you like a positive change of lifestyle from city life to that of an island paradise? Enjoy living in the Mediterranean and join one of the Big Four as a Senior Risk Advisory Manager in Malta. This top international accountancy firm is seeking a strong manager in their Risk Advisory Business who has a good technical background and with exposure to both internal and external audits as well as IT controls and assurance
Exciting role for a leader who is experienced in internal or external audit.
Lead a team and deliver on client engagements as well as put together business strategies which include business development
Extensive couching to the team as well as offering support to ensure that they adhere to the direction of the business and deliver exceptional client service.
Interact across all business units within the organisation and coordinate and oversee delivery to clients
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of advisory engagements, ensuring that these are scheduled and delivered in line with agreed service levels.
- Ideally should be a qualified CA with a good Information technology understanding
- Contributing to the development and management of the risk advisory business.
- Maintaining and developing existing client relationships, and contributing to the development of new business opportunities.
- Servicing a portfolio of key clients and successfully developing service offerings to meet demands.
- Working with other departments (e.g audit, consulting) to provide coordinated solutions to clients.
- Financial services industry experience is a must
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number 13168 and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)