Live and work in one of the most strategic geographical locations in Europe giving you easy access to neighboring countries. This firm has a great reputation in the market and focuses on attracting and retaining top talent. This opportunity is risk and compliance will give you that and more.
- An opportunity to join one of the leading legal services providers for corporate and financial services sectors
- Assistance with gap analyses of legal and regulatory changes in the jurisdiction
- Ability to live in a truly cosmopolitan country providing you exposure to multiple nationalities
- Opportunity to work closely with Head of Compliance to ensure AML/ CFT procedures are adhered too
- Opportunity to assist with various divisional projects giving you greater exposure
- Opportunity to join a company with a global footprint
- Ability to enjoy the beautiful landscapes of the countryside
- Fluent in English and French
- Minimum 4 years working experience performing same function
- Knowledge of various fund structures specific to Luxembourg a plus
- Beneficial if the candidate has SharePoint and Viewpoint exposure
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number NM13144 and job title on this advertisement to email@example.com.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)