How would you like a positive change of lifestyle from city life to that of an island paradise? Enjoy living in the Mediterranean and join one of the Big Four as a Senior Risk Advisory Manager in Malta.
- Join this top international accountancy firm in their dynamic Risk Advisory Business team
- Exciting role for a leader who is experienced in internal or external audit
- Contributing to the strategy, development and management of the risk advisory business
- Develop existing and new client relationships
- Lead a team, providing formal training and on the job coaching to assist them to excel
- Always have a sunny outlook! Live in a location where the sun shines over 300 days a year!
- Short commutes to work and less working hours means more time for the lovely beaches, scuba diving and enjoying the amazing architecture and history
- Live just a short flight away from the rest of Europe or the UK
The ideal background:
- Qualified CA/ACCA/CPA/CISA or IIA
- Around 8 years professional practice experience gained in a large accountancy firm
- Currently or recently either an Internal or External Audit Senior Manager or Risk Senior Manager
- A good understanding of Information technology
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number DE13105 and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)