A leading organization is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Senior Regulatory Analyst to join their dynamic team. As a Senior Regulatory Analyst, you will play a critical role in ensuring the organization fulfils all its legal and regulatory obligations as per its respective licenses.
You will be responsible for implementing and monitoring internal controls to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the organization remains compliant with regulations by maintaining awareness of regulatory developments within and outside of the company.
- Keep abreast of evolving best practices in compliance controls and implement them effectively.
- Engage in the fulfilment and delivery of compliance programs and compile compliance reports.
- Monitor legislative and regulatory developments that may affect the organization and its operations, disseminating relevant information to key stakeholders and providing recommendations where applicable.
- Support the implementation and monitoring of internal controls to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Create, maintain, and implement compliance-related policies, conduct internal compliance reviews, and perform legislative gap analyses.
- Prepare risk assessments to support the decision-making process for risk mitigation.
- Compile regulatory reports, including information requests, data, and responses to Consultation Papers, as required.
- Participate in onsite/remote internal/external meetings and conferences with other teams, regulatory authorities, or other external parties as required to exchange information and develop relationships and processes in the team’s/company’s interest.
What can Guernsey offer?
- Guernsey has a robust and well-established regulatory environment, known for its adherence to international standards. Compliance professionals in Guernsey benefit from working in a jurisdiction that prioritizes regulatory compliance and fosters a culture of integrity.
- Guernsey is recognized as a prominent global financial center, attracting a wide range of financial institutions and firms. This provides compliance professionals with opportunities to work with diverse clients, gain exposure to international regulations, and broaden their skillset in a dynamic and thriving industry.
- Guernsey offers a stable and secure business environment, which is essential for compliance professionals. The jurisdiction’s political stability, strong legal system, and commitment to regulatory oversight provide professionals with peace of mind and confidence in their work.
- Guernsey provides ample opportunities for career growth and professional development. The jurisdiction offers various training programs
- 3+ years of experience in Regulatory.
- A university degree in commerce, law, or risk management.
- Significant understanding of legal and regulatory compliance.
- In-depth understanding of the regulatory frameworks surrounding investment services.
- Competence in drafting and reviewing legal documents and preparing license applications.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other major office suites.
- A knack for absorbing and comprehending compliance matters in international jurisdictions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the capability to work with all levels of personnel with a high degree of integrity and maturity.
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, with the ability to work on multiple priorities simultaneously.
- A can-do attitude with an eagerness to learn and develop your career.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)