A once in a lifetime opportunity for a Project Finance Manager to work on a 2-year project for one of the leading insurers with a global footprint. Join an organisation that rewards creativity and involvement, whilst focusing on taking care of the environment in which they operate for the future.
- Be the lead on a project that will be responsible for delivering the implementation of IFRS Financial Reporting standards
- Work for a company with customers across the global
- Opportunity to live in a location that is a good base for travel to surrounding countries
- Become the technical lead on matters relating to IFRS 17 & 9
- Embrace living in an international society
- Work for a company that is focused on making a positive impact
- Develop and implement relevant project management processes
- Enjoy an outdoor lifestyle with the most spectacular scenery
- Excellent working knowledge in IFRS 9 & 17
- Exposure working in the financial services or insurance industries
- Strong financial reporting knowledge
- Education: Financial or Actuarial background
- Experience working on waterfall or agile – advantageous
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)