New South Wales (NSW) is the oldest state in Australia and one of its most diverse.
Sydney shines as the state capital, with famous tourist attractions like the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge, as well as top-notch restaurants, galleries, and museums. Venture beyond this beautiful harbor city, and you’ll find a state full of surprises, with six of Australia’s World Heritage Areas. With over 100 beaches, surrounded by picturesque national parks and dont forget the famous Blue Mountains west of the city!
Come and immerse yourself into the stunning city life of Sydney!
Our client is seeking an established Senior Manager/Risk Consulting with strong Financial Services expereince
You will be responsible for managing team members to deliver high quality and value adding internal audit services to your clients.
- Leading effective risk/internal audits on a range of clients, including preparing the internal audit plan, managing and delivering internal audits, and communicating with Audit Committees and senior executives
- Conducting and oversee internal audits of financial and operational processes and controls
- Developing fit for purpose internal audit recommendations to provide value to our clients
- Preparing high quality internal audit reports for presentation with Senior Management
- Managing and mentoring team members to continually develop the team’s skills and experience
- Staying up to date with audit practices, relevant regulations and best practice
- Working closely with internal teams, as well as clients to identify business development opportunities that will add value to our client’s business
- CA or other relevant professional qualification
- Demonstrated experience in financial services and/or internal audit, ideally in a mid-tier or Big 4 professional services firm
- Strong knowledge of statutory reporting processes, IFRS and Financial Services Regulation
- Excellent business acumen to provide advice and insight to clients
- Proven experience in internal audit sales, networking and business development
- Collaborative and consultative approach to working with diverse stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)