Enjoy the natural beauty of Sydney with its world renown beaches, outdoor lifestyle and reputation as being one of the most exciting cities in the world. Not only is it a foodies’ paradise but it has vineyards that produce some world-class wines. It’s iconic structures such as the Opera House and Sydney Harbor Bridge are there to be seen and enjoyed! A multi-cultural city that has a constant buzz whether at work or enjoying family over the weekends.
- Join this Big Four firm in their M&A Tax space as a Technology Senior Manager
- A firm known as one of the most trust and respected in the industry globally
- Be part of a diverse team of experienced professionals dedicated to providing a great service to their clients
- Work closely with the Tax & Legal Lead, who is a highly respected expert in this area and a great mentor
- An environment that values differences and embraces personal ideas
- An exciting and innovative role for a technically minded individual
- This is a product manager role overseeing and managing a bespoke market tool used for automating tax processes for the technical tax team.
- Leading the tech support team
- A dream role for an individual who is passionate about enabling solutions using technology
- A combination of tax and technology are drawn on to take the product to the next level
- Troubleshooting problems
- Drawing on technical skills and knowledge to assist business and stakeholders
- Liaising with developers
- Ensure that the technology tools support business
- Enjoy the freedom of flexible working arrangements
- This role is open to anyone based in Australia, New Zealand or returning Australians who would enjoy the beauty and culture of living in Sydney
- Currently working at Manager or Senior Manager level in a similar role
- Ability to develop and motivate strong performing teams
- A problem solver
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Solid knowledge of Data Structures and SQL
- Excellent Excel skills including VBA
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)