The most beautiful beaches and the largest international clients all in one place. This Big Four firm continues to grow in what is becoming one of the premier destinations for expats and businesses alike. Their Transaction Services team is continuing to expand, and a Senior Manager is needed to lead the Deals Advisory side of the division.
- Work for a Big Four firm on this Tropical Islands whilst enhancing your careers
- Help clients realise the potential of certain deals
- Use data driven insights to make the best decisions possible
- Deliver strategies in M&A, restructuring, and capital raising
- Train and develop a high performing team
- Win new business
- Bermuda offers short commutes to work, beautiful beaches and a better work/life balance to use the beaches or enjoy water and other sports
- Be just a short flight away for the USA and Direct flight to the UK among other locations
- Internationally recognised qualification (ACCA/CPA/CA/CFA)
- Big Four Management experience
- Transactions /Deals/M&A experience
- Strong business development skills
- Insurance experience
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number TE13171 and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)