Senior Manager Internal Audit
Great opportunity to be part of this rapidly growing organization who focuses on entrepreneurialism, career enhancement and who sees their people as integral to the business as a whole. An international consulting company who fosters work/life balance and support in all aspects.
- Join their Advisory team as a Senior Manager Internal Audit and watch your career unfold. A space where innovative ideas are embraced and considered to the full.
- A chance to manage multiple teams in both risk and internal audit as well as support senior leaders in delivering work according to defined strategies.
- Use your excellent client relationship skills in building and managing a portfolio of client in the UK.
- Tasks include setting up the audit strategies and risk assessments together with Partners and Directors.
- Assigning tasks to team members accordingly and based on projects
- Attend Audit Committee meetings
- Prioritise work streams effectively and manage the team to produce top delivery
- Discuss finding with clients and be part of the proposal compilation and presentation for new business
- Relevant degree and ACCA, ACA, CCAB or CCAB qualified
- Strong risk management and internal audit experience
- People management and project management exposure
- Commercial sector and compliance and legislation knowledge
- Knowledge of SOX Controls
- IT Assurance experience
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number DE13215 and job title on this advertisement to email@example.com.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.