Are you currently a Senior Manager in Restructuring or Forensic Accounting and are now ready to transition into a Directors role? If so, then we have the ideal position for you to work on a mixture of forensic accounting, insolvency and recovery work on a broad client base where no two clients are the same!Work for a leading boutique that has a global reach with offices across many locations including the APAC region. This opportunity will offer
- The chance to work on a diverse range of engagements from Forensic accounting to Corporate Recovery and liquidation assignments
- The opportunity to transition into a Director’s role within 12 months
- The chance to work on international assignments and enjoy an island lifestyle that is bursting with local charm and inspiring nature
- Have gained a minimum of 10 years’ experience in Forensic Accounting, Restructuring and Insolvency from a professional services firm
- Hold an Accountancy or another relevant qualification from a reputable/ recognized professional body
- Have Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have proven Management experience leading teams and projects with efficiency
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)