Manager Data Management, Amsterdam Keen to explore the beauty and the culture of one of the greatest small cities in the world? Amsterdam is known for its winding canals and historical heritage and has some of the best museums in the world.
- Work for this large international consulting company in Amsterdam in heading up a data team that has become a market leader in Data Management in recent years. A company that has an inclusive work culture and who invests heavily into empowering their staff.
- Lead the Data Management assignments from end to end including data governance, master date management, document and content management, data quality management and data migration
- Increase the Data Management proposition and mentor colleagues.
- Grow clients based in the Netherlands as well as multinationals, to take the next level in terms of their data strategy.
- Research and application of Data Management tools & Trend developments
- Liaison with key stakeholders in the data area
- Know-how of the underlying data domains, models and architecture
- 9+ years of work experience
- Consulting experience is advantageous
- Strong knowledge of data models and master data
- Technical or business degree
- Experience with designing and executing Data Management projects in different environments
- Proficiency in Dutch and English
- Great benefits that included 30 days leave a year, pension, laptop phone and lease of car plus various discounts.
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)