Utllise your sought after Cyber Security experience to make a dream move to Canada and join this growing Cyber Security team in a leadership role.
Work for this leading consultancy that has won numerous awards for looking after its people.
- Use your expertise to head up a team identifying, evaluting and managing risk exposore to companies
- You and your team will test the resiliency against cyber-attacks and address cyber security challenges
- Advise on defensive controls and assist with IT governance and strategy, review
- Offer advice on information security and privacy to a wide range of clients
- Run your own projects, interact with clients, produce technical reports, deliver presentations
- Be resposponsible for planning, budgeting, scheduling and coordinating engagements
- Contribute strategically to your departments and the firms development, systems and processes
- Lead, manage, train, review and develope your own team
- The role will include some travel
- Degree in computer science or a related field
- Quflication: CISSP, CISA, CISM or simil
- 5 years plus Cyber Security experience
- Experience with architecting, configuration and delivering technology-based controls
- Canadian PR/working rights strongly preferred
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.