Experience the luxuriant tropical paradise on one of the most popular islands in the Caribbean. Surrounded by wonderful food, eclectic music and a fusion of different cultures, why not experience this idyllic island lifestyle working as the cyber specialist for a well known international consultancy
- Join the Risk Assurance team to propel the cybersecurity program forward across the rest of the Caribbean.
- Wonderful opportunity to grow your career in an organization that fosters careers, independence and who embraces innovation.
- Identify and develop business opportunities to provide cyber security services to clients throughout the Caribbean
- Manage an existing portfolio as well as grow the cyber business
- Initiate cyber strategies for clients and solve complex technical problems in order to reduce cyber security risk exposure
- Manage and oversee cyber security projects and manage the team
- Mentor staff and grow their security knowledge.
- Strong client relationship building as well as internal partner and stakeholder engagement
- Cyber security qualifications: CISSP, CISM, ISO Lead Auditor
- A history of business development in identifying business opportunities and writing proposals
- Excellent communication skills across all levels and forums
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV to Mail@thinkgr.com quoting TGRDE13201 and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)