Senior Manager Customer Analytics, Zurich
Opportunity to work in the cosmopolitan city of Zurich which is not only a city by the water, but it has a wonderful combination of both creative urban life and nature combined with the intense pace of the business world!
Join this dynamic professional services organisation which offers excellent career growth as well as a fast-paced diverse project driven environment which continually challenges the soul!
- This customer analytics position is looking for an expert to oversee their Customer Analytics Services and work on varied customer analytics projects in the Swiss market.Work in a diverse and international network to develop and communicate tailor made customer solutions together with the expertise of the team.
- Develop further methods, processes and technical solutions in order to improve the company’s services and technical solutions
- Improve technical and soft skills through continual job training
- Relevant tertiary qualification in mathematics, statistics, data science, IT or Physics
- 5 years of proven experience in customer analytics
- Consulting experience would be ideal in the field of financial service/pharmaceutical/industrial
- Understanding of machine learning approaches and working in the statistical environment
- Know the customer journey with regards to analytics including customer value and churn, segmentation and sales predictions
- Know the customer lifecycle management in order to develop new solutions and services
- Must be fluent in German and English
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)