Want to move to the most exciting city in the world?
Why not move to London and join one of the fastest growing largest Professional Services Organisations in the UK. You will have an excellent work-life balance, market leading learning and development opportunities and will be encouraged to grow and succeed. With a focus on encouraging employees to achieve personal and professional ambitions, everyone is treated as an individual with a friendly and inclusive culture.
As a Controls Senior Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of a variety of projects focusing on controls and implementation over a variety of sectors. In return, they can offer you 25 days holiday, exciting development and progression opportunities, access to a personal pension scheme with matched employer contributions, income protection insurance, discounts off cinemas, gyms, dining, childcare vouchers and many more!
- Join the fastest growing Professional Services Organisation in the UK!
- Have the opportunity to upskill, grow and progress within the company
- Be responsible for your own portfolio and high-quality assurance services
- Manage a high performing team and support the Partner
- Maximise profitability from a portfolio of clients
- Design and lead internal audits on Contract and Supplier Governance Internal Audits
- Work closely with the Partners and Directors with the implementation of new business strategies for clients and internal business
- Gain exposure in planning and delivering internal audit assignments
- You will have exposure to in budgeting, recruitment, quality assurance and resource allocation
- Be prioritised, people first culture, be rewarded for hard work with quick career progression for outstanding professionals
- Have access to excellent learning and development opportunities
- Enjoy a huge range of benefits such as 25 days holiday (with the opportunity to buy more holiday), pension plan, income protection insurance, life assurance, discounts and many more
Your background to be suitable:
- Fully qualified CA / ACA / ACCA / CPA / ACAMS / CIA or other professional qualification
- Functional knowledge of the UK regulatory environment
- Have a good understanding of Risk, Governance and Compliance
- Practical experience of IT General Controls
- Working knowledge of assurance reporting standards including ISAE 3000, ISAE 3402 SSAE 18 and SOC
- Understand controls including design, operating effectiveness and recommendations
- Be strong at problem solving and analytical
- Have excellent Business Development skills
- Excellent communication skills (proficient in English verbal and written)
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)