Want an opportunity that can offer you unlimited potential?
Why not join the UK’s fastest growing Financial Services Organisation. Located in London’s city centre you will have market leading learning and development opportunities and be encouraged to grow and succeed with them. With a focus on encouraging employees to achieve their personal and professional ambitions, everyone is treated as an individual with a friendly and inclusive culture.
As an Internal Audit Senior Executive, you will have the opportunity to work with a range of high-profile clients and take responsibility for running interesting and specific projects to the highest quality. In return, they can offer you learning and development opportunities, a great work-life balance, pension schemes, income protection insurance, discounts off cinemas, gyms, dining, childcare vouchers and many more!
- Join the fastest growing Professional Services Organisation in the UK!
- Upskill and grow your career with excellent learning and progression opportunities
- Gain experience with a broad range of clients
- Flexible working in and out of the office
- Take responsibility for running interesting and specific projects to the highest quality
- Have the opportunity to coach and mentor team members
- Get involved in group, stream, and firm wide activities
- Be prioritised, people first culture, be rewarded for hard work with quick career progression for outstanding professionals
- Have access to excellent learning and development opportunities
- Enjoy a huge range of benefits such a good work-life balance, flexible working, pension plan, income protection insurance, life assurance, discounts, and many more
Your background to be suitable:
- Have a professional qualification ICAS/ACA or equivalent
- Knowledge of controls from a design and operating perspective
- Be strong at problem solving and analytical
- Have an understanding of reporting standards including ISAE 3000, ISAE 3402 and SOC 2, SSAE
- You are knowledgeable on compliance, IT controls, legislative and market issues
- Financial Services sector experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills (proficient in English verbal and written)
- Experience in end-to-end controls and processes
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)