Join a growing team that will help improve your financial reporting skills, working for an innovative organisation providing financial reporting services to multinational companies. This opportunity is based in one of the largest, diverse towns in the UK which has been voted one of the best places to make a living and work.
- Providing financial reporting advisory services, including but not limited to transition between accounting standards and adoption of new accounting standards
- Preparation of consolidations and cash flow statements
- Take full responsibility for the preparation of statutory financial statements under FRS 102, FRS 101 and IFRS
- Be part of a supportive group that encourages entrepreneurial thought
- Live in one of the most diverse towns in the UK
- Living in a town with amazing architecture and green spaces
- Seek solutions to client’s accounting problems and lead the remedy thereof with senior members
- Be part of an organisation that focuses on employee well-being and development
- Qualified ACCA, ACA, or equivalent
- UK GAAP or IFRS knowledge
- Exposure to US GAAP an added advantage but not essential
- Audit / Advisory services experience
- UK based or visa holder
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)