Experienced External Auditor – join this Big Four firm in a key role providing first class service to a large, international, real estate client.
- Work for this Big Four firm in a successful, dynamic, growing team
- Have direct client contact, building respect and strong rapport
- Work with this client from onboarding, developing the systems and processes to ensure this key client receives the very best service
- Be responsible for the audit from planning through to completion
- Coordinate local and overseas teams of auditors
- Develop and utilise an efficient technology driven audit approach
- Provide training, coaching and development to team members
- Receive training and development to make you a successful leader within the business in the future
- Experience excellent career progression as you prove yourself in this role
- Excellent salary including flexible benefits
- Live and work in Zurich and enjoy the living in Switzerland’s attractive, vibrant, largest city and finance city.
- At least 3 years recent experience as an external auditor
- Regulatory knowledge of the Swiss or Luxembourg markets
- Part of fully qualified accountant
- Ability, innovative approach and passion to improve systems and processes
- A service driven processional with excellent communication skills
- The desire to continuously learn and improve your performance
- An ambition to be a leader in the business
- German and English language skills
- European passporrt
Think Global Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.