Experienced External Auditor – join this Big Four firm in a key role providing first class service to a large, international, real estate client.
- Work for this Big Four firm in a successful, dynamic, growing team
- Have direct client contact, building respect and strong rapport
- Work with this client from onboarding, developing the systems and processes to ensure this key client receives the very best service
- Be responsible for the audit from planning through to completion
- Coordinate local and overseas teams of auditors
- Develop and utilise an efficient technology driven audit approach
- Provide training, coaching and development to team members
- Receive training and development to make you a successful leader within the business in the future
- Experience excellent career progression as you prove yourself in this role
- Excellent salary including flexible benefits
- Live and work in Zurich and enjoy the living in Switzerland’s attractive, vibrant, largest city and finance city.
- At least 3 years recent experience as an external auditor
- Regulatory knowledge of the Swiss or Luxembourg markets
- Part of fully qualified accountant
- Ability, innovative approach and passion to improve systems and processes
- A service driven processional with excellent communication skills
- The desire to continuously learn and improve your performance
- An ambition to be a leader in the business
- Fluent German and English language skills
- European passporrt
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endvevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)