Join the financial services team of this expanding office of a Top 20 Firm, where you will be noticed and can make a difference.
Enjoy living in the cosmopolitan city of London, or in one of the pretty home counties and commute in utilising the regular train services.
- Join the financial services team of this expanding office of a Top 20 Firm
- This team has a very low staff turnover, because they look after their people and provide a nice working environment
- You will be noticed and can make a difference
- Be based in London working on a wide variety of financial services audits
- Clients will including Investment Funds, Derivatives, Private Equity and Cryptocurrency
- Enjoy working with their expanding portfolio of Crypto Currency clients
- Extensive liaison with Cayman Islands based Partners and clients
- Potential career progression internally to the Cayman Islands
- Excellent work life balance, virtually no overtime!!
- Great training and career progression all the way to Partner available
- A friendly and fun team who enjoy informal social drinks and the other social events for all
- Enjoy living in the cosmopolitan city of London, or in one of the pretty home counties and commute in utilising the regular train services
- Professional Qualification CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA or similar
- Currently, or recently, working as an experienced Manager or a Senior Manager External audit
- Investment Fund sector experience
- Great English communication skills
- A desire to provide an excellent client service
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)