Live and work in a city that has been ranked as among the world’s top cities in terms of quality of life. Zurich is not only the centre of economic life and education for Switzerland but also a city of natural beauty.
- Join this Big Four organisation that is known to focus on their culture and team environment.
- Provide Cyber Security expertise to assist clients in terms of identifying and evaluating digital threats and how they could affect the company.
- Set up and work with information security management systems as well as the governance required.
- Conduct security audits and assessments systems and solutions based on international security frameworks
- Analyse complex enterprise environments from a cyber security perspective
- Develop and define security architecture requirements jointly with application/enterprise/IT architects
- Extensive stakeholder engagement across technology and operations
- Degree in information technology or computer science
- Experience in information security and managing large projects
- Knowledge of international security standards such as ISO/IEC27001/2 and the NIST framework
- Technical forensic analysis, incident response and network administration
- Experience with pharma, GxP or production systems is an advantage
- English is a must and other languages such as Italian or German is advantageous
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endevour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)