Want to join a thriving industry in a beath-taking Swiss town?
Why not move to Baar, Zurich the most up and coming town in Switzerland! A breath-taking town 30 mins from Zurich, tucked in the Lorze river valley, Baar is surrounded by dense forest and rushing waters. Along with living closer to nature, you will be joining a vibrant, active and growing community.
Whilst living in Baar, you will have the opportunity to work with one of the largest international companies in the world. An organisation that can offer you world-class training and development opportunities where you can continuously grow your career!
In return, this global organisation can offer you world-class training, development and progression opportunities along with having access to exceptional benefits such has in-house restaurant, gym, well-being programmes and a competitive salary package!
- Join this large international company in one of the most breath-taking destinations in Switzerland!
- Grow your career by continuously upskilling and growing your experience
- A fantastic opportunity to innovate and use cutting-edge technologies
- Join a global team of over 20 nationalities! In this exciting risk division
- Contribute within the Internal Audit team and be a valuable business partner
- Use your data analytic skills to deliver excellent risk and assurance services
- Understand control gaps and improvement opportunities
- Develop relationships within a global high performing team
- Conduct sanctions and further screening on counterparties
- Have excellent opportunities for you to grow as an individual and in your career
- Work in the most up and coming breath-taking town in Switzerland, where you will have access to a more active and vibrant lifestyle!
- EU/Swiss work permit is required
- University degree educated in a relevant subject
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Internal Audit/External Audit/Risk
- Have excellent organisation and planning skills
- Be solution orientated and be able to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic and be a great team player!
- Fluent in speaking English; Additional language would also be a bonus
- Technically adept and have intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Open to applications from practice seeking to move into industry
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)