Move to Australia’s mecca of all things trendy and tasty. Melbourne offers up exquisite dining, exhilarating sport, and abundant opportunities to experience art.
Melbourne is widely regarded as the country’s culture capital. But there is more to Melbourne than laneways and busy city life. Melbourne’s suburbs could keep any shopaholic busy for weeks, and many of Victoria’s best natural attractions are only a couple of hours away by car, such as Phillip Island, or the sandy beaches of Wilsons Promontory.
Alongside this why not work for a great company! This firm has established itself massively within the local marketplace, Auditing many of Australia’s leading organizations. With this comes plenty of opportunities for progression, due to its rapid expansion the company’s promotion rates are also on the rise, making this a fantastic place to grow as an individual, and the ability to work with a large mixed portfolio across the industry sectors, in a high performing team.
- Enjoy working for a large mid-tier accounting firm
- Conducting audits of a wide range of clients from varied client sectors
- Clients include large Listed Companies
- Be able to identify problem areas or budget difficulties
- Work closely alongside Managers and Partners
- Supervise, coach, and develop Juniors
- Be able to Consult with clients and identify future Opportunity
However, it’s not all work, how about some perks:
- Experience amazing career progression
- Competitive Salary Package
- Excellent relocation package including visa sponsorship
- Excellent health insurance rates
- Enjoy corporate gym memberships as well as group fitness activities, and flu vaccinations
- Social Activities to connect with colleagues outside of work.
- Health and wellbeing assistance
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Qualified CA/ACCA/ACA/CPA
- 2-4 years Audit experience in a large professional services firm
- Experienced gained in an established market such as the UK, Ireland, Europe, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand Australia
- Exceptional Attention to detail
- Experience in working with listed entities and IFRS
- Experience supervising and coaching teams
- Good critical thinking skills
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)